- We as a team are always committed to providing the best possible service.
- You will be treated in a courteous and friendly manner by all our staff.
- Your records will be treated as confidential at all times.
- We endeavour to use evidence-based medicine to ensure Chronic Disease Management is undertaken in line with National Guidelines.
- We promote a healthy lifestyle and will offer free health promotion services.
- All parents are offered immunisation services for their children.
- We implement and run Screening Programmes as recommended by the National Guidelines.
- We make every effort to see you promptly and deal with any problems and concerns at once.
- We will arrange a home visit if we consider that you are too ill to attend the Surgery.
- We will inform you how to get the results of tests and X-Rays.
- A practice doctor is on-call every Monday-Friday (except Bank Holidays) between 8.00 a.m. and 6.30 p.m. for emergencies.
Violent and Abusive Behaviour